New York Title Abstract Services, Inc. is committed to ensuring our customers’ privacy and confidentiality.
We use industry standard security measures to safeguard Internet communications and transactions.
New York Title Abstract Services, Inc is in the title insurance business and offers title insurance policies, related products and services, and non-insured information and services to the public. Title insurance is not a service for children, and our services are not intended to be used by minors. If you are a minor, you can use this site only in conjunction with a parent or guardian.
What Information We Collect
Our web server automatically collects visitor domain names. This information does not include any personal identification information. It is information about which pages are visited and for how long, information that assists us in bettering our site.
If a customer voluntarily provides any personal identification information to us, by ordering services or products, New York Title Abstract Services, Inc. limits its use of this information for the purposes it was provided. New York Title Abstract Services, Inc may collect non-public personal information about you in preparing reports of title. Such information may include:
- Information we receive from you such as on applications and on other forms
- Information about your transactions we secure from our files, or from our affiliates or others.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
- Information that we receive from others involved in your transaction, such as the real estate agent or lender.
Internal and Third-Party Disclosure of Your Non-Public Personal Information
New York Title Abstract Services, Inc. employees are permitted access to and do access the information they require to perform the job of title information gathering, review, and insurance, and only if the information is needed for that individual in performing his or her job. New York Title Abstract Services, Inc. maintains strict policies against unauthorized use or disclosure of any personal non-public information obtained.
We may disclose any of the above information that we collect about our customers or former customers to our affiliates or to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law.
NEW YORK TITLE ABSTRACT SERVICES INC. DOES NOT DISCLOSE ANY NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WITH ANYONE FOR ANY PURPOSE THAT IS NOT SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED BY LAW.
How We Protect Your Information
We have in place electronic, physical, and managerial safeguards that comply with the law and are designed to restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to only those parties who need the information in order to provide the service required. To further safeguard your private information, we also do the following:
- We do not sell the information to third parties.
- We have company policies and procedures with our employees and non-employee staff who deal with us that reinforce the emphasis placed on safeguarding your private information.
- We retain all private information in locked file cabinets and in locked offices.
- Any non-employee or independent contractors are not permitted on site unless someone from New York Title is also present.