TERMS OF SERVICE
- BY REGISTERING FOR AND/OR USING THE SERVICES IN ANY MANNER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, VISITING OR BROWSING THE SITE AND/OR THE APPLICATIONS, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND ALL OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OPERATING RULES, POLICIES, AND PROCEDURES THAT MAY BE PUBLISHED FROM TIME TO TIME THROUGH THE SERVICES BY US OR OTHERWISE PROVIDED TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, EACH OF WHICH IS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE INTO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU ARE ACCEPTING THESE TERMS ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO DO SO.
- You represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into, perform your obligations under, and abide by these Terms of Service. If you are under the age of 18, you may not, under any circumstances or for any reason, use the Services. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to offer the Services to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. You are solely responsible for ensuring that these Terms of Service are in compliance with all laws, rules, and regulations applicable to you. The right to access the Services is revoked where use of the Services is prohibited or to the extent offering, sale or provision of the Services conflicts with any applicable law, rule, or regulation. Further, unless otherwise mutually agreed in writing, the Services are offered only for your use and not for the use or benefit of any third party; and in any event, each person receiving the benefit of the Services must agree to and abide by these Terms of Service as a condition to our obligations.
- The Services are controlled and offered by us from our facilities in the United States of America. We make no representations that the Services are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Services from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law. By providing information in connection with the Services, you consent to the transfer of your information to, and storage of your information in, the United States, the laws of which may not be as stringent as the laws of the country in which you reside.
- This site (“the Site”) is protected by the copyright and trademark laws of the United States, and other applicable laws. The Site, excluding third party content, the aesthetic elements of the Site and the navigational elements of the Site (“Copyrighted Material”) are the exclusive property of New Title Abstract Services, Inc. You may not use or disclose such Copyrighted Material; a) for any non-internal commercial purpose, b) in a manner competing with New York Title Abstract Services, Inc., c) as part of your own website, or d) in any other manner that would infringe New York Title Abstract Services, Inc.’s rights. All marks used on the Site are trademarks of New York Title Abstract Services, Inc. or authorized third parties. You agree not to use any trademarks, service marks, names, logos, or other identifiers of New York Title Abstract Services, Inc. or its representatives, officers, directors, employees, licensors, independent contractors, providers and affiliates without the prior written permission of New York Title Abstract Services, Inc. or the relevant affiliate. In addition, you may not use such trademarks (a) in, as, or as part of, your own trademarks or those of any third parties; (b) to identify products or services that are not those of New York Title Abstract Services, Inc.; (c) in a manner likely to cause confusion; (d) in a manner that implies inaccurately that New York Title Abstract Services, Inc. sponsors or endorses or is otherwise connected with, your own activities, products and services or those of third parties or (e) in a competitive manner with New York Title Abstract Services, Inc.
- The information and materials on this website are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of non-infringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. In no event shall New York Title Abstract Services, Inc. or its agents or officers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information, injury or death) arising out of the use of or inability to use the materials, even if New York Title Abstract Services, Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages.
- We are not responsible for delays or any failure in performance resulting from acts beyond the control of New York Title Abstract Services, Inc. Such acts include, but are not limited to, acts of God, worker strikes, acts of war, epidemics, governmental regulations superimposed after the fact, fire, communication line failures, power failures, earthquakes, or other disasters.
- These Terms of Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New York. Accordingly, the laws of New York will be used exclusively to construe, govern, and enforce these terms, excluding all conflict of laws rules. Except as provided in the injunctive relief provision provided herein, any action related to or arising out of these Terms will be filed only in the New York courts and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in New York.
In the event you breach or threaten breach of these terms, you acknowledge and agree that New York Title Abstract Services, Inc. will be greatly and irreparably damaged and the damage will be difficult to quantify. Therefore, New York Title Abstract Services, Inc. may apply to any court of competent jurisdiction accepting jurisdiction under this specific provision, who, regardless of the GOVERNING LAW provision, will apply the laws of its own jurisdiction in determining whether New York Title Abstract Services, Inc. will be granted injunctive or other equitable relief to stop your breach or your threat of breach, without impairing, invalidating, negating or voiding New York Title Abstract Services, Inc.’s rights to relief either in law or at equity.
- Our Services include online platforms on which people or entities that wish to, and have the right to, obtain information about real estate, including running searches for recorded documents and municipal filings for such properties may search for, obtain information regarding, and potentially purchase title insurance with respect to such properties. We do not own, operate, or have any control over the properties so searched.
- Subject to these Terms of Service, we grant each user of the Services a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, and non-transferable license to access and use the Services and access, download, and display locally, all Content therein for your personal, non-commercial purposes. Any reproduction, modification, distribution, storage, or other use of the Services, or any Content therein for any other purpose, is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from us. You shall not sell, license, rent, share, publish, or otherwise use or exploit any Content outside the Services for commercial use, in connection with the provision of services to a third party, or in any way that violates any third party right.
- No Prohibited Use. As a condition of use, you shall not use the Services for any purpose that is prohibited by these Terms of Service. You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with the Services.